ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help me decide

A number of clios
at the min a own a mk2 phase 1 1.6 rsi as most of you no, it has full bodykit etc on but just lately I'm getting so fed up of not been able to have any fun in it as I'm to scared to damage anything so now I'm thinking of getting rid of my beloved Clio any buying a mk 1 prob a valver,

this all came about when me and my mate was having a chat about the good old days lol (god i sound old) when we first passed our tests and used to go anywhere and ever where and i miss doing it so much thats why Ive bin thinking of the swap plus it would also clear up a few bills i just dont no what to do :S

Going to an older car, you'll still have problems with the car. Maybe more than what you could get on yours, unless you're lucky and get one that'll never fail you.

Not helped much though have I lol

I'd also like a mk1 but stripped out and done for trackdays and whatever

I know the feeling, where the car is too good to take places, however in my experience the good old days are hard to re-live as life is a continually evolving process and often the past good times cannot be recaptured.
This hasn't helped you much either but maybe food for thought

Cheers

Leon Cupra R 225
If you love the old-skool valver's enough, go for it, if not, don't go down that road could go tits up mate if the valver is in need of tlc.