ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help me figure out what these errors mean :)

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Hi

I decided to plug in my RS tuner today, and its come up with some errors.

Here is a pic of what it showed.
20140702_090703_zpsc3128eb8.jpg

Anyone have any ideas?

Breaks seem to work well.
No idea what it means by shift light fault though!

Thanks all

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I'm assuming the shift light is the light that pops up to tell you to go up a gear after a set amount of revs.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Ok. I will clear them and see what happens.

That shift light is a small green LED bottom right of the display yea? I have seen it pop up when i have been close to limiter .

Don't worry about shift light fault. Most i have seen have the same.

Unless you have the abs/airbag modules on the rstuner you won't be able to remove them.

Remember they could also be old codes where a fault has been rectified but not deleted.

You can't without the right module.

You can remove the shift one

left had side click reresh dtc and follow instructions

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
If you read the instructions they are all normal and expected except the shift light. But that will not be anything serious I'm sure. If you read the instructions it will tell you how to clear them. Although as stated you can't clear the airbag ones without he correct module / patch from fast chip but you don't need too.