ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help me please!!!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

My car has just come back form the dealer for the 3rd time in 2 weeks.

Problems being:

1. Lumpy idle
2. Rattle on dash
3. Petrol light not working

They say:

1. Replaced oxygen sensor, the car is still lumpy when standing at traffic lights. Is this normal????

2. The rattle is even worse. I know its the speaker on the passenger side of the dash. How do these come off so I can try to fix it myself. I just havent got the time to take it to the dealers AGAIN!

3. Replaced the speedo head and everything appears to be working fine expect for the fact that my car has now done 10miles!!!!!!!! instead of just over 7000miles. Is this the only way it can be done, is there no way of carrying over the miles from one unit to another????

I really am SICK of the Reanult they dealers are rude, incompitant and really dont want to be of any help!!!!

S2000

Point 3 - Isnt that illegal?

What do you mean by petrol light, low level warning?

Mine only came on at something like 35 miles remaining!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Thats what I thought! But they say cos its logged on their system its OK, but Im going to contact Renault Customer Service to find out.

The light initialy was coming on 1/4 full, when the trip computer said I had 135 miles remaining! Then it went in to fixed, came back out and didnt work at all!!!!! I ran out of fuel cos of it!!!! It used to as you said come on when 35 miles left!

So now it has a new speado head! the indicator tick differently too but everything has worked fine so far. Apart from the fact then according to my mileometer I have done now only 35 miles in 8 months!!!!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

GeordiePaul, perhaps you should name and shame your dealer so that others can avoid them!