ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help me set up my audio (low budget bits)

Renault 5 GTE
Cheers

After 3 months of driving, I feel like i miss the music in my car, so I decided to go to my shed and see what I have in stock...

These parts are from my old car, but they will do the trick since I don't care about SPL and the quality is pretty fine to me...

So, after making a choice on Head Unit (something cheap that had iPod support) I have these parts...

Could somebody tell me what's the best way to wire up all of this?

Do I need a extra amp? I was thinking about buying one more amp for speakers and leave this poor Sonavox just for sub...

All help is appreciated...thanks in advance...here's the layout...and you're welcome to give as much ideas, just as long you don't say I'm ought to buy some crazy 4 channel amp...

Here it is...

0001wh5.jpg

;)

Riker said:
Cheers

After 3 months of driving, I feel like i miss the music in my car, so I decided to go to my shed and see what I have in stock...

These parts are from my old car, but they will do the trick since I don't care about SPL and the quality is pretty fine to me...

So, after making a choice on Head Unit (something cheap that had iPod support) I have these parts...

Could somebody tell me what's the best way to wire up all of this?

Do I need a extra amp? I was thinking about buying one more amp for speakers and leave this poor Sonavox just for sub...

All help is appreciated...thanks in advance...here's the layout...and you're welcome to give as much ideas, just as long you don't say I'm ought to buy some crazy 4 channel amp...

Here it is...

0001wh5.jpg

;)

i have a hole setup that im letting go for cheap if you are intrested? pm me if you are fella

Renault 5 GTE
no I ain't buyin nothin, I was just askin what's the best way for this setup, with one amp or should I get one more...