ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help me!!

I really cant decide on alloys for my Citrus Green 2003 Billabong!!!

16" or 17"?

Toora 8 spoke plat (17" only)

OZ Titans

100+ Vulcans

Any other suggestions????

have you checked to see 17s will fit? Dont quote me but you have have to mod your arches to get them under there. From what i remember you have lowered your motor too, so id say 16s, if you can get them to fit - 17s. (rubber works out about the same)

I would have thought 17s would have fitted! fred lowered his 100mm and still gets 17s on I think! Did you get the springs sorted april or is it REALLY low still?

Still pretty low, but I am getting used to it and hoping alloys will lift it a little!!

Loads of room under the wheel arches tho! Ive not heard of anyone changing the wheel arches for 17"s??? Toora say they will fit without a problem, even lowered further but I tempted to be safe and go for 16"s, not sure what ones tho!!

Lionel Richie

if you get 16s youll be posting them up in the "FOR SALE SECTION" after a week!!!!!

All the best cars have 17s;)

Poofters have 16s:eek:

Hardcore "anal" track goes have 15s:p

the BB Tuning 172 had them on when we went for a RR day there at the start of the year

looked quite smart too

Thats where I saw them!! Thought I might be able to get them quite quickly as BB only do the Wolfrace wheels and only for Clios!

U think they looked good yeah?

Any others?

I have looked at Titans & Toora 8 Plat too.

they di look good, but the toora 8s look stunning

just try and find connors topic about a decent bodyshop, hes got a pic in there

Hmmmm...I think I agree!

I saw Connors after I thought I wanted them - they do look wicked, but wasnt sure if they would look as good on mine as it is a pale colour??? I love those wheels tho def!!