ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP - MkI sunroof died!!!!!!!!! :(

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Ok, dont really need my sunroof in winter... but... its dead!

I have Mk.I with a sunroof...so naturally; it leaks, and water likes to get all around the sunroof electrics...and...weell, I press the button, and nothing happens :(

I just wanna know if anyone elses died...and what it was that killed it... will it be the motor, or the switch... motor sounds expensive :(

Will a door-window switch work for me to test? or shall I just short the wires? :p (although there's 4 wires going into a switch...why so complex? pfft!)

Any help appreciated!!!!!!! :(

-Akira

silver valver/hybrid
i have used the sunroof switch to open the drivers window not sure if it works the other way round though! mine didnt work for ages then i checked the fuses :eek: sunroof fuse had blown.

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
OMG, I havent checked that, rofl... I assumed it was something complicated... haha, I'm gonna check that tomorrow when there's some light... oops! *feels stupid*

-Akira