ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help my heaters have just died!

Clio 172
hey guys im knida new 2 this but i got a problem and im hoping u can help...

Right i just took my lil sis out for a driving lesson and she stalled my 172 a couple of times no big deal,..fuel was low and the petrol light came on not a problem!...

here we go, froim that moment my car heaters wont work, all the lights work as i press the buttons but no air, no hot no cold and when i adjust fan speed the lights go up but thats it no air gets blown in to the car, no matter what i do no air comes out, had a look at some fuses but its a bit dark now so cant realy see what im doing but i was hoping you guys mite have a few ideas that i could try tomorrow when i get some light!

Thanx allot guys

Monds

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
The fan motor might of gone, happened to mine, not too expensive to replace, £100ish from what i can remember.

Had the same symptons, lights all on, nothing blowing out.

Clio 172
k well this is the latest it worked again then slowley dies to nothing and then i get a knocking noise coming from the front of the car, turned the heaters of and the noise stopped! any ideas guys? is this the sort of problem i could fix or is it a back 2 renault kinda job?

Most likt the resister pack has faled £80 for a new one but check the connections and the pump and the filter if there blocked.

BMW M135i
I'd go with resistor pack, mine went a few weeks ago. You can put a short across the resisitr pack plug to test the fan, pm me if you want details.

Will relieve you of £100.