ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help needed for my problem

Clio 182
Hey peeps, recently, everytime i 'boot' my car, especially second gear, my whole back end gets covered in water from my exhaust. ne ideas why this is happening as it is only happening recently. ne one else with same problem. quite annoying when car is free of water marks before it happens. I have a 182 by the way cheeeers

Clio 182
yeh but i havent washed it and for few days and still doing it?? wud the water not have come out by then as the car very often

Cro

Meg'd r27
Car needs a good old fashioned thrashing and it'll get rid of the water. If its constantly looking steamy after that id be looking at headgasket problems

Standard back box by chance? They seem to hold a lot of water in them for whatever reason, give it a good boot on a longer journey and it should soon dry out.

Clio 182
yeh standard one :approve: yeh will give it a good boot and will post up. how do u know if ur headgasket is going though apart from exhaust? thanks