ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP NEEDED-GARAGE

Mini Cooper S JCW

im possibly going to buy a car on sunday, just rang the bloke up and i asked if it woz trade , he said yes...........

but when i went to find out the address he gave me his home address, and said the cars kept at home, so i asked why isnt it kept at the garage, he said he works from home and doesnt have a pitch...

DOES THIS SOUND DODGY to you? i am very interested in buying this car but unsure of where its dodgy or not?!

HELP/OPINIONS NEEDED!! ASAP!

Mini Cooper S JCW

PS bearing in mind its like 120miles away from me, so its a fair distance to travel to go see it!

Mini Cooper S JCW

and another thing........

if this guy offers me a warrentty, and i take an extended 12 months one........

IS IT WORTH HAVING AN RAC/AA CHECK done on it??

Absolutely, deffinitely and most certainly - youd be mad not to bearing in mind my experience. I bought a nice looking car with lots of work done to it, but have spent the best part of £4k getting it "perfect" in the last year. Please just have one done. Costs under £100, which sounds expensive, but a big bill could be £600+ on a 16v...

Mini Cooper S JCW

ok cool il get an AA check done, i think i checked its about 150quid for standard, and like 300 for the dogs bollox check. standard with HPI will do me i think!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

RAC charge £200 for the full check, £130 for the standard one

just checked there webby, but it says the standard check doesnt cover cars over 7yrs old :S

AA charge £110 and £200

Mini Cooper S JCW

well as im a memeber of the AA i think il go for the full AA check.

as iv never owned a renualt or a clio, i aint got the slightest clue wot im looking for, but i have read the buyers guide which woz v helpful! :D