ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed! Injection/electrical problem

polo
Hi guys, initially i thought i had a dodgey injector as when disconnecting the far right hand one, there was no change in engine noise like when the same was done to the other 3.

Then after swapping the right hand injector with one of the other 3, and the once again checking them all via disconnecting them all one at once, it is still the right injector which causes no change in engine note.

The only thing i can think is that there is a dodgey connection sumwhere on the right injector.

I have checked the spark plugs, HT leads and i am assuming there is no problem with the coil pack.

Please if you have any ideas then throw them this way as im stuck. Car is running rough as, so trying to avoid using it.

Thanks in advance.

sophiesdad

ClioSport Club Member
  anything i get
whats the problem with the car ? is it running rough or lights on ? dont assume the coil is ok , check it or get it checked properly , coils can cause misfire rough running etc so dont rule it out till you have it checked.

Monaco Blue 172
checked wire... found a snag on the first injector wire (could be burn) so cut each end, tied 2gether, and so far all is good, Plus thermostat was slowly leaking water, which was obv going downt he wires n correded em, but now is all sealed up :D n wires are cable tied away from thoermostat