ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed, iv got a missing part.

1.2 Extreme
Hi all,
I had a deep induction type noise when accelerating under load, at first I thought it was because my cold air feed pipe was missing, but I fitted a new one and it still didn't cure it at the same time I checked to make sure there was an air filter in the housing, there was. I left it a day or so and then thought I wonder if there's a hole in the airbox or something so I took my airbox and and couldn't see anything, I got a torch and had a look around inside the airbox and looking inside the inlet manifold and to my surprise there was a hole looking out into the engine bay. It looks as if something should fit in the hole and a quick Google search has lead me to somebody's post on here (hope you don't mind me using your picture)

9esuzyry.jpg

I am missing the silver heat sink type thing, can anybody tell me what it is? It it some sort of MAF sensor?

The engine is a 1.2 16v. Any help is appreciated as I don't really wanna drive the car and have something flick up into my inlet and then go into my engine and screw everything up:(

Thanks in advance.

Many.
Thats the ECU (Yes, really), so I guess the bolts have come out and the ECU is flapping about down the back?

Pretty funny tbh!

1.2 Extreme
Thats the ECU (Yes, really), so I guess the bolts have come out and the ECU is flapping about down the back?

Pretty funny tbh!
What the actual f*ck, that is pretty funny lmao!

Right then, it must be flapping about down the back because it ain't gonna not be there haha!

Cheers for your help mate.