ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP NEEDED PLEASE! WARNING LIGHTS!

renault clio 182
I bought my 182 about 4 weeks ago off of a dealership in essex. The sale price agreed included a full M.O.T/service. Anyway im driving it home through london and 2 warning lights came on. ABS light and the service light?i carried on, and got home, i turned the engine off and when i turned it back on the warning lights had gone out. now every now and again the lights come on when im driving? and today a third warning light came on aswel, i think its the traction light? when the wheels spin? but its on when im driving normally?

Im aware the dealership probably carried out a light service but has any1 got any ideas wat the problem could be please?

cheers

Clio 182 Black Gold
My 182 did exactly the same thing for about 4 months. The lights came on, i turned the car off then on an then they were off! but strangly enough its now been about half a year and they havent come back on! touch wood. it surely cant be anything serious, maybe just and electrical wiring fault.