ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP NEEDED

03 RS clio 172 flameR
my girlfreinds mate has just come down my house coz she has a problem with ther 1.2 clio. its mk2 ph2 btw. she cant open the boot. now i had a listen end when you press the unlock button on the key fob you cant here the actuator opening and closing the lock where as you can on mine. pretty sure this is the problem.

anyone ever known of this problem? also could it be a fuse, pretty sure it isnt as the front doors unlock and lock and they will be on the same cercuit.

cheers guys

Da

Less
Not sure if you can get the boot trim off with it shut but that's what you'll need to do. It isn't seperatley fused so it's either died (the solenoid/actuator) or the wires have worked loose.

Try giving the boot handle a sharp bang, this might free it up if it's just a bit stuck.

03 RS clio 172 flameR
Not sure if you can get the boot trim off with it shut but that's what you'll need to do. It isn't seperatley fused so it's either died (the solenoid/actuator) or the wires have worked loose.

Try giving the boot handle a sharp bang, this might free it up if it's just a bit stuck.

ye think i can get the trim off from inside but means sitting in a boot lol! not th end of the world, if its sepratly fused then its a bonus! but will giv it a hard bang befor i get working.
cheers