ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help New Geniune Exhaust £400

yap

51 Clio 172
Back box fell off. I want to keep my 172 standard so I asked Renault for a quote and they come back with £400 for Back box and centre piece. The one on my car is in one piece. Can't afford £400, any suggestions?:(

1998 BMW e46 323i
One piece aint standard mate AFAIK. Standard is 3 piece including cat, centre and rear.

Try CES UK for about £100 you'll get a rear box that's pretty bloody identical to standard, or try eBay for some standard centre and rear sections

M2 Competition
Ktec do a replica mild steel system for much less money.

From factory they came as one piece john, put replacements are two piece (well, back, centre and clamp to hold two together)

yap

51 Clio 172
Cheers, can't complain, been on the car since new. I am looking at Ktec, may do a DIY.

1998 BMW e46 323i
Ktec do a replica mild steel system for much less money.

From factory they came as one piece john, put replacements are two piece (well, back, centre and clamp to hold two together)

Everyday's a school day. Didn't know that! I've never seen a factory fit one then, how weird?!