ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help on subtle bodykit for my mk2

clio 1.4 petrol
Hey guys, got new alloys last week and now im getting my car lowered and booked in for colour coding. However I was thinking of maybe getting a nice subtle kit on my clio before I get it colour coded. Any suggestions? I dont wana chav kit or anything just something subtle and nice thatll look good when I lower it and colour code. thnx

Clio_Smart
Well go to a scrappy and get the bumpers its up to you but its not a sport the skirts will just add style look ACE :D .

clio 1.4 petrol
wont it look silly with just those scirts? and be lower than bumper and front? or does it look kl? any pics?

clio 1.4 petrol
prima racing do 172 skirts and bumpers so iImay buy these before i get car colour coded... Anyone got any pictures with mk2 phase 1 with these 172 body on them?

Clio_Smart
Prima racing one doesnt fit well i would only but the skirts form there if you want a bumper got to your local renualt salvage yard.

Skirts will look nice with all colour code and clio alloys :D

Clio_Smart
Want to buy my mint Clio RSi alloys off of me 14" in mint condition and tyres loads of tread :D

Only joking your miles away they are going on ebay anyway.

clio 1.4 petrol
hehe iv got new 17inch alloys that look cracking imo :p. So u reckon my car will look smart just with 172 skirts, lowered and colour coded m8?

Rsport182Cup'd
i have got genuine renault front splitter, rear splitter and side skirts to suit a 2003 onwards clio
in black metalic
for cheap as chips price
Im in doncaster

looks great without lookin a tw47.

..... only took of as i got rid of me 1.2 for a 182.

Russ

Clio_Smart
Yea i think that will look great but if you can get official renault 172 bumper and back bumper then go for it but i woudlnt bother just keep with the skirts headlights fogs colour coded and lowerd.

Defo do the interior as well makes a car look so much better with a smart interior :D