ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Please!!!

Clio mk2 Phase 1
Hi i want to extend my arches on my mk2 ph1 clio but dont know of any kits available that allows you to do this.. does anybody know what kit this is? I really want to only extend the arches tho not have a whole kit.

32.jpg

ph1 172
surly if you extend the arches you are also going to have to extend the bumpers so that they match up and maybe even the skirts. look at the car in the picture and imagine it with a standard bumper... where would the arches end?

Chocolate Bar™
need to speak to your bodyshop really. I know on the ph2s the arches are plastic so you cant flare them (as it doesnt stretch and remain stable) so you'll prob need some metal wings or some way of extending them, which would prob have to be custom made. They do make kits that just bolt on (which you can get off ebay) however these are crap and would need alot of smoothing to make them look good. would also need sides and a new front bumper so not gonna be cheap

fiesta
i've pulled and flared my arches on my fiesta and made them so they line up at ends with my bumpers, it took alot of time but well worth it in the end