ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help please!!!

liquidized RacingBlue 182
ive just changed ma plates and i need a sort of cleaner or tip on how to get that sticky s**t of that the plate has left on the car u no the double sided tape..... and yeh elbow grease and what else??? thanks:p

naples valver
brake cleaner or white spirit removes it but dont try the white spirit if ur applying it to paint work!!but brake cleaner is ok with paint.

133/225/CLS AMG
You could try lighter fluid, as long as you don't leave it on the paintwork afterwards and give it a wash it will be fine!!!

Or you could heat the left over sticky crap with a hair dryer and roll it off with your fingers but I did that once and it blistered my fingers!! lol :D

liquidized RacingBlue 182
been to work with the stickyness and used a whole tu of elbow grease!!! toook 1 hour for the back plate area alone.....grrrrr