ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP Quick tyre size question.

3 MPS, MX5
I've just bought a 1.2 Grande for my partners son from a car auction although we're not picking it up until tommorrow and I need to know what's the tyre size on the car because I need to get 4 new tyres for it on the way back before it goes in for a MOT.

I can remember it has similar alloys to a Dynamique which are 15's but what I can't remember if they are 195 or 185, pretty sure they're 55's though.

Can anyone help?

Cheers
Martin

Lionel Richie
but save yourself a few £££ and get 195/50's fitted (sometimes upto 50% cheaper than a 185/55!!!!!!!)

185/55/15 but 195/55/15 will fit and are a lot cheaper. The only thing is they catch on the back arches ever so slightly but I think that might only when your realy giving it some and I don't see it as enough to fail the MOT as mine never has.

3 MPS, MX5
Thanks for the info.

I've now booked it in for 4 Falcons 185/55/15's @ £43 each inc. Can't believe they're that cheap. Thats about the same price for one of my tyres for all four of his.