RichMcc Car Audi TT 225 Nov 6, 2005 #1 Hi I disconnected my battery now my radio's asking for a code? I cant see anything in the doc's I had with it.. :S Where can I get a code?
Hi I disconnected my battery now my radio's asking for a code? I cant see anything in the doc's I had with it.. :S Where can I get a code?
The Hoff Car SLK 350 Nov 7, 2005 #3 Does disconnecting the battery reset the alarm too and need recoding somehow?
T The Big Yin Car A well built VW Nov 7, 2005 #4 With reno stereos believe it or not some have the code on the radio case - did for my Guna
The Hoff Car SLK 350 Nov 7, 2005 #5 Almost as good of an idea as writing your PIN on your credit card
RichMcc Car Audi TT 225 Nov 9, 2005 #6 ozzyo99 said: Almost as good of an idea as writing your PIN on your credit card Click to expand... I dont keep the service manual in the car tho....
ozzyo99 said: Almost as good of an idea as writing your PIN on your credit card Click to expand... I dont keep the service manual in the car tho....