ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! Rear Splitter Advice

Fiesta ST/172
Rightio, i want a subtle rear splitter for the back but cant seem to find any, yet along a decent one!

I was in reno the other day and there was a campus sport with a nice rear splitter, tried asking the salesman but u could swear i was an alien asking if they deliver to space, he so didnt have a clue!!

Would it fit? and what other ones are available? thank you

:( hi bec the only rear splitter i have seen is on a 172 at k tec racing but not keen on it at all it was on a blue 172 cup but thats the only one ive noticed

Civic Type-R
There is some one on here who fitted a cup splitter to a 172 rear bumper. Required a bit of cutting though

i would leave it, just keep the cup splitter on the front bumper.
i have seen the pic of the rear bumper with a cup splitter and it looked good. ill try find the pic

28102005005.gif

28102005006.gif

Fiesta ST/172
now thats a good idea, worth a thought. thanks for the reply guys, just wanted something different really