ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!!! regarding suspension!

1.2 clio
Hi everyone new to the fourm, i have a 1.2 dynamic just purchased some front coilovers to fit the car.
what would be the best option for the rear suspension can i use 172 shockers? or somthing like that?

Cheers Brad.

1.2 clio
...the matching rear coilovers?

172 ones would have no benefit over standard. Have you bought the coilovers to lower the car? How come you onnly bought the fronts?

hi, the coilovers came cheap second hand without rears what do you think would be the best way to go? i just dont want the suspension to be as soft as it is now

Are you going to set the coilovers at the standard height? You'll have quite a nose-down stance if not. You can't buy just rear springs new so you'd probably have to look for something second-hand for the rears too, maybe a set of lowering springs on standard dampers which would stiffen it up, or even some rears from a set of coilovers.

Welcome to the forum by the way :)