ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help removing dint

Vectra
Hi, can anyone give me advice on removing this dint? I've removed that plastic thingy on the inside of the boot lid but I cannot get to it.

20121028_162014.gif

Thanks

Ph2 Meg 225
That will be a dent man I'm afraid, it is possible to push the dent from the inside but not much. I had a similair one and cost me 60 quid in the end :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
ah, where abouts?

do you know the mini garage off the queen alex bridge in sunderland? theres a body shop next door that used to give me brilliant prices (£70 to fill a hole in a rear bumper and spray the bumper, side strips, bullets and spoiler)

Vectra
Aye I think I know where you mean, I'll have a look. Thanks

Also how much would it roughly cost to spray a 172 Cup spoiler?

Vectra
I'd attempt it myself but I'd probably make a hash of it, I'm gonna go down the body shop tomorrow and ask anyways.

Thanks for the help!

Vectra
Okay I'll have a look tomorrow but I don't think there is, I know there's one on the passenger side still..

Vectra
Well today I popped down to the body shop, on Maxwell Street at Laygate.

Had the dint removed for free :) and it'll cost £50 to spray and fit the spoiler so I'm gonna try and get it booked in at some point.

Last edited:
  Vectra
When I get the spoiler booked in to be sprayed, I might get the handles and door strips done too :) how much would it roughly cost to spray handles and strips done?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
is it the same place i told you about?

cant imagine them being much more. £20 if anything

if it is the guy i said, youll have to take the handles off for him. (i couldnt be arsed with it so didnt get them done)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
not sure where that is hence the question sorry :p

go to the scrappy in shields (theyre cheap) and get a pair of door handles. give them to the spray guy then fit them in your own time, rather than messing about and having no handles on your car for a couple of days