ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help strip removal??

Black Clio GT
start at one end pull them off gently, but i bet you end up breaking the clips, buy some spares from renault just in case!!

Monaco Blue Mk2
Very easy, you wont break them and you cant buy spare clips as they are moulded on. Open the front door, for the one on the door, pull it along the door from the end where the badge is,so that it slides off where the door would meet the rear quarter,i.e. from right to left. For the rear ones slide forwards toward the front of the car, left to right. Justuse a bit of force as they will be stiff if they've not been removed recently.

Nike Lunar Elite's
Thr front ones slide back, and the rear ones slide forward. Some have a little clip on too, if so you need to pop out the grommet (which you will see on the inside of the door) and push a scredriver through to release the clip.

Octavia VRS
The clips on my mk2 ph1's strips aren't moulded on!

Follow the guys advice above, it's a pretty simple job mate

Astra SRi T
i took mine off a few weeks bk, get a cloth and push , once the end bit starts to move get the fingers behind and pull as well, then it just slides off mine were hard to get of at 1st

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well i cant do it now anyway as i would need to go out and get the paint n stuff and my drive has just been blocked by workppl digging up the road so i aint goin anywhere 4 a while lol