ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help to Upgrade Front Door Speakers

Teg
I've stripped the majority of the interior out of the Clio along with the rear speakers so now I'm wanting to fit some better front speakers due to the car being quite loud inside and the front speakers are shocking... I don't need anything special just a bit of an upgrade in sound/quality.

Problem I've got is I don't have a clue what I'm looking for? Keep reading about tweeters and 2 way coaxial, 4 way? I just want something which is a straight swap with the standard front door card speakers. Are these any good and will they fit? or should I buy something else? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270964261030

Thanks

1.2 16v Dynamique
These will fit your fronts for sure, I bought some a year or so ago from Halfords and they fit perfectly mate.

They are good but I blew one side out (Inner chav broke them if I am honest) so as long as you dont rag the s**t out of them (+10 DB and the rest) they will be fine.