ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! Tom Tom frozen

182 Full Fat
Any idea why my TomTom 910 has frozen.? I switched it on after a charge this evening and it has just got stuck on the open menu screen (find your way the easy way screen) :S

Last edited:
  2001 Ph1 172
ok tun it over and use a small pin on the reset button! whie holding down the power button should sort it out!

Titanium Clio 182
yeah try the above, if that doesn't work make sure your SD card is inserted properly, the above should sort it out.

182 Full Fat
Cheers guys, looked in manual, but there was nothing about a reset button that i could see. Just re-set it now and all seems fine!! Panic over! Cheers

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
My Tomtom One freezes quite often. I now keep a wooden toothpick in the car for resetting the mofo :mad:

1.8 RSi MK1 Superchipped
there seems to be loads of this problem for most tom toms... it happens quite regularly for me, so much so I always keep a safety pin with my tom tom case... sod being stuck and not having the sat nav handy when u most need it!