ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help toxic fume light plus limp home mode :(

ff clio 172
hi guys i have a 51plate ff 172 the other day i went though a big puddle the car then started spluttering and toxic fume light came on the spluttering kept goin the coming back then it all went away light off and everything now got in it this morning and toxic fume light came back on :( and an other light looks like a coil spring in centre of the dash and car wont go above 3k revs or about 30mph

if i turn the car off and restart it revs fine although toxic fume lights back on when i drive it the other light comes on looks like a coil spring it wont rev over 3k no power what so ever

and now just went out init and its just the toxic fume light on and drives normal :( whats goin on with this nail!!!!

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
youre likely to have soaked a few vital electrical components in the engine bay.

this happend to some guys on here who washed their engine bay.