ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! Upgrading to clio cd player

Hi.

Ive recently bought a clio cd player as a present for someone to upgrade her from a cassette player.

She has a V reg 1.2, model is RN (I think!) But it has just occured to me that the cd player I have bought is a Phillips one which hasnt got an lcd screen - which means that youd have to use the display on top of the dash to see what track your on etc. etc. yeah?

BUT she doesnt have the screen at the top of the dash, and the cassette player she currently has is a Blaupunkt one (which has its own lcd)...although they both have Renault in the corner.

My question is, would the Phillips one still actually work in her clio??

Im worried that as the stereos are different makes the plugs will be different??

Cheers for any replies!

Matt

[Edited by Matt_TRD on 23 September 2004 at 11:33pm]

It might work but you wont have a display so itll be hard working out what station/track youre on, etc.