ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help will these spacers fit my car ?

"Navy" N17 TWO
That is 10mm per Axle mate - so those ones in that link will give you 5mm at each wheel

They will fit :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
wouldnt make any difference though would it warren as there all 4x100?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
not sure possibly cant imagen renault changing the bore.

Another thing aswell warren alot of stuff for mine is classed as 2004 even tho its a 2005 car

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea but yet renault made the Ph3 in 2005 with the new engine and front bumper just confuses things doesnt it lol

http://www.fk-automotive.de/websale7/Wheel-Spacers-%26-Adapters.htm?Ctx={ver/7/ver}{st/3ea/st}{cmd/0/cmd}{m/websale/m}{s/fk-automotive/s}{l/English/l}{mi/2-2823/mi}{p1/913814f5219b271bd91f5c70a6479420/p1}{md5/2db22f9b4ca25c314d594d25c6d2f7c7/md5}

;)

They are indeed!
They aren't hubcentric though which is a pretty major factor IMO.
You should be fine with 10 rear as I now have the 13's on the rear. ;)#

Quick search seems to show that you can't get 10mm a side in hubcentric, so I can't comment on that!

Yeah 15mm a side, depends how low your car is, mine is on Sportlines and I have no problems! (about 30-40mm)
Any lower you may have problems..

They're almost double the price of the FK 15mm a side ones though! (hubcentric)

Adz

Work van
im going to going about 80mm at the front nd 90mm on the rear what size would i need ?

How wide are your tires?
195?
at the rear I would suggest only 5mm a side then!

BUT

You would be best waiting till the car is lowered and then measure the gap between the tyre and arch and get some based on that! :)

Adz

Work van
i need the spacers to fit my coilovers as they rub on the wheels with out any on lol

Well if your tyres are 195 5mm on the rear and maybe 5-10 on the front (per side)

You should maybe drop Android a PM as he had this problem, so he can tell you what he has on his. ;)

Adz

Work van
Android is that his form name then ? ill drop him a pm. i might be getting 16inch alloys soon lol