ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with 570's

F82 M4
Alright folks,

Just been having a play around OC'ing my 570's to squeeze that little bit more out of them. Now, I'm currently using EVGA Precision X as the tool for all that is needed. My 570's are different brands though, because I was an impatient barsteward and just bought the first one I saw. My first 570 (top slot) is a Gainward Phantom and my second (bottom slot) is an EVGA one. I've just been testing it out and all seams well except for the temps. My Gainward maxes at 71c but my EVGA goes up to 87c. I understand that the Gainward one has a better cooler but I was always under the impression that the main card runs the hottest? The Gainward card exhausts from the back and not the bottom so I don't think it's heating the EVGA card up. I think these cards are safe up to 97c?

Here's a couple of screenshots under idle (stock clock speeds)

EVGA_zps67c37881.jpg

EVGA2_zpsfac6d535.jpg

As you can see the EVGA one is running quite hot at idle, but it appears to always be under load? Why is this? :dapprove:

Appreciated any help lads :cool: