ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with colour

172 sport
Hey all have a Monaco blue now with the paint for this car is their just one exact colour or is their a few diffrent shades thanks in advance kris

172 cup
every car will be sprayed in batch's so yeah the paint will be slightly different shade.. but u wont tell if blended in right.. what parts are you spraying

Depends on the paint scheme used to repaint it. As above though, a decent bodyshop will blend where appropriate and it'll look fine.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Paint will mostly be different shades. You could have 5 for every paint code at least, if you know what I mean.

172 sport
Hey thanks for the replys I just got a couple of deep scratches which on it and wanna sort them out got a mate who does paint detail and Valeting who said he will do it for free providing I get the paint hence the original post