ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with DNS settings

Suzuki Ignis
Right Ive set up a temporary website just to show a few bits of work until I can afford to get a proper one built.

Anyway its just a Wix template and the wix address works fine www.wix.com/mattosgood/china

Now ive bought the domain www.mattosgoodphotography.co.uk through 123-reg.co.uk and in the DNS settings ive put the IP in but the mattosgoodphotography.co.uk address isnt working.
And ive bought the hosting package via wix.

The instructions ive followed are here. http://support.wix.com/index.php/Connect_your_domain

Im assuming the IP contained in those instructions are individual to me, is that right? The IP for me is 216.139.213.144

I have waited 24 hours for it to updatebtw.
Oh and another thing is that it works on my laptop but not on my PC. But im guessing thats because ive done all the work on my laptop and the data is stored in the cache.

Any help would be appriciated.
Thanks, Moz

185lb/ft dCi
your dns servers might not have updated yet even though your websites ones have. Its working on my computer too, I use opendns for my internet, alot quicker than ISP's and update faster too!

Suzuki Ignis
Hmm doesnt work on my PC. Just comes up with a '123-reg has this domain registered' page. Cant think what it could be. What browser's you guys using?

Suzuki Ignis
Working now, good old restart.

Thanks for the help.

Let me know what you think of the site. Is the slideshow taking ages to load up? I might change it so the first is the Bio so the sideshow have a few seconds to load up before you notice it lagging.