ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help With Exhausts!!

Hi, heres hoping I can pick the best bits of your brains on this one.....

I want to get the factory fitted exhaust changed for a new one (preferably Magnex). Can anyone pass one some solid advice on where to get the work done around London (or nearby) - and perhaps a few tips on what is best for the 172?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I have a magnex and Im very happy with it. The sound is exactly what I want, not too quiet, not too noisy, but quite growly. Dont expect a big power increase (if any) from any exhaust, as I think the standard 172 exhaust is very good.

As for fitting, you could try Elite?

Yeah, Ive heard of them - what is the model number of the Magnex system you put on yours? This would give me a chance to do a bit more research before I decide.....

What Warranty !!

My Mk1 done less that 21K miles and the exhaust has just gone :-(

Car is due for service 24K/2 Year service at the end of the month and i need to find out about a new exhaust before then - Or else the dealer wil want to fit the Renault one !!

Found one ))

Decided to go for the Magnex 6x4 Oval cat back system. £324.99 Fitted at Ripspeed (Halfords) Swansea - Thanks Taff.

Having it fitted on Sunday ))