ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with fault codes please

Hoping someone may be of help?

Currently turning my 182 into a track car, fully stripped, etc. See project section.

I'm nearly there but thought I'd plug it in just to check for any stored codes as it's a little lumpy. Obviously the airbag and service light are on but I also have some other codes pictured below. I've sorted the second one, it was the brake light switch. Last one is cruise control, I'm guessing because I've replaced the steering wheel, again, not an issue on a track car.

Any thoughts on the other codes? These are current active codes as I've cleared old ones before hand.
Idle is slightly lumpy, hesitant at lower revs so I'm thinking possible injector issue? It's freshly serviced, new coil pack and leads so can discount those, hopefully.
I'm going to check injector connections tomorrow and maybe put some cleaner in the tank as it's been off the road for around a year.
Any help much appreciated.
IMG_1201.JPG