ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with locks

hi

i need to change my locks from my clio 1.8 16v. how do i remove the interior cover over the inside of the door. Is it just forced or is there a way of getting it off so i can get to the lock? It seems to be stuck with really strong glue help

oh yeah how easy isit to change the peteol barrel as well

thanks

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

I need to replace a Door card so I need it off too! Agreed must be hard as nails or something! I was a bit reluctant to use more force than I was using.

hi matey,

Ive had to remove the panels on my g/f rt as the door lock on the drivers side was not movin up or down. You do have to use some force to take them off as they are held down with some kind of rubber sealant....my advice peel it off slowly and if you have to... use silicon that you use around house window frames and door frames to stick back. As for the phase 2 door strips give me a bit Ill try get them for you sleepy free of charge!!!!! and you should change your name to sleepy1.816v!!!!!

nice one mate good to see you still checking this site out. As soon as the beast is on the road the name will change.