ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with megane lights

Monaco Clio 172
The woman over the road has a 06 plate megane convertable. The drivers side brake light works but there is no tail light (twin element bulb),on the same side theres no reverse light, the rear numberplate lights dont work and the drivers side front sidelight not working.
Ive checked for power to all these and there all dead.
I found the fuses on the passenger side by the glovebox and there is only 1 fuse for lights and its fine. its only a 15amp and cant see that being for all the lights

Last edited:
  Meg RS,172 and a dci
probs be fault in the UPC,under the plastic cover to the right hand side of the battery.
UPC's are common failure as they get water ingress,the UPC will have a large number of small fuses in it.
I'd be checking that to start with.

Monaco Clio 172
TO THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE BATTERY IS A COVER BUT THERE AINT NO FUSES JUST A SMALL COMPUTER TYPE THING WITH THE LARGE FUSES UNDER. BUT THATS IT

Homo spec mazda
I had this on my mk3 clio and it was a fuse in the engine bay..... keep looking they will be there, if not the upc thingy sounds possible.