ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with my toolbar! : (

I have icons popping up all the time telling me my pc is infected with viruses, its doing my nut in! can someone tell me how can I remove these icons! I've gone into 'Run MSCONFIG' and done all i can there, and also Add remove programs, and still they are there! I set explorer pop up blocker as well! I even tracked the properties and deleted them and still they are on my tool bar popping up all the time :( can someone tell me how to get rid on the fookers! :dapprove:

I seem to remember there is a way of going into 'spyware pop ups' somewhere else and unticking a box or something, I cant remember how to do it.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
search google for a free program called 'lavasoft ad-aware' and a free virus scanner caled 'AVG' run a few times, restarting between each. Should be good.

M2 Competition
If you type exactly what it says on the pop-ups, or the name of the virus remover that the pop ups recommend (as most do) into google, there will be loads of sites that will tell you how to remove it.

I had one, did this, and it all got sorted. Took a few hours of fiddling though!

Secret to not getting viruses is, not to view internet p**n ;)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
i have system restore well everyone does but i am scared to activate it lol. Also my AVG always f***s up an stops runnning