ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help

172 sport,

depends on your millage mine was like that at first but have done 145 since and still pulling

For best comparison of top speed its best to look at the rev counter. For a Mk1 172 top speed should be around 6500rpm. Not sure on a Mk2.

Chun.

HeHe if you want to know its top speed you cant be kind to it So make sure you have some good oil and your coolent is at the correct level. I had my car at 6500rpm for a min or two. Cant be to healthy for it hehe.

Chun.

172 sport,

mines done just under 5000 miles yours should be well loose by now if you aint had it long maybe its been driven like a milkfloat and needs a good canning to sought it out also dont use unleaded use superplus the bp at burnt mills does it or shells optimax rayleigh weir sells it give that a go