ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help!!!!!!

clio sport 182
right so this car is faily new to me

it has come with a parrot device on it what enables you to play music through speaker from my phone

but when i use it the speedo drops to zero and will not work again untill i disconnect my phone from the parrot

now is this a simple mistake or a nightmare as i didnt want to start stripping all the electrics out of my car lol

can anybody tell me what i should begin to look for and where to look many thanks

PH2 RS172
hi dude. i fit these at work. please check this... pull out the headunit and where the parrot lead is connected look for a yellow wire. disconnect this wire and then take it for a test run and see what happens. when youre using your phone the kit is telling the radio to mute by dropping an earth down that yellow wire. i believe that wire is incorrectly connected to your speed sense wire as opposed to your mute wire equalling said scenario. there should be some lose spurs on the parrot kit lead and one of the others will be a mute. if not just leave it disconnected it will still work the same just wont display 'mute' on the upper display. cheers