ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help...

03 clio 1.2 16v
Does anyone know of a good scratch remover I have bought about five different ones and none work please help..

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Nothing will remove a scratch, all they do is remove or soften the edge of clear coat around the scratch to make it look less obvious. If it's swirls and light hazing then you might have a chance of doing something about it.

It's a bit hard to really give any advice when you dont give any info of what you're trying to deal with k

Yeah think i may also have food JD, possibly. You know about cars JD, my car isn't working, what do I need to fix it?

Chuck Norris.

2edaneny.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
OP: What is scratched ? Post pics ? What have you bought...

Yeah think i may also have food JD, possibly. You know about cars JD, my car isn't working, what do I need to fix it?

A hammer, duct-tape and/or WD-40.

These solve everything.

Or more power.

Install more power first. If that hasn't worked, see above and repeat.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Try detailing world, you might get better response than on here,a few pics might help though.

With most that have replied are more than likely already members on DW, how much of a better reply is the OP going to get with such a vague post?

Here we go the CS police have taken the nipp,i did add that photos might help so dummies back in please.

Last edited:
  Golf GT & A4 Avant
Read my post numb nuts, I tried to offer help. What more could anyone else have given him?

I ask again, without pictures or any kind of real description what more can DW offer that he same members on here can't?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm laughing at DW offering better advice! Have you been on there recently?

Read my post numb nuts, I tried to offer help. What more could anyone else have given him?

I ask again, without pictures or any kind of real description what more can DW offer that he same members on here can't?

Numb nuts, you don't even know me,but you come across like a total fist magnet.maybe read my post again as I said pictires might help but I must have hit a nerve as it wasn't even yourself I was getting at.

Honda & VW
Aye your good,should have stuck in at school maybe have progressed to something better than selling laminate.

umm, its actually 'you're good' or 'you are good'

Ha ha, you've actually gone to my details to see my job is Flooring Sales, bored much?
love that you're chucking insults around left right and centre, right royal keyboard hard man are we.

Im guessing you're either still at school going by your behaviour, or work but earn very little as you can't afford £10 membership.

keep up the immense advice, perhaps when you grow up you could be an advisor of some sort

Apologies for the grammar so I have rectified it for those concerned.

Yes you're good, you should have stuck in at school maybe have progressed to something better than selling laminate.

As for being a keyboard hard man , it wasn't me that started dishing out the insults .But as the o.p had just started using the forum I thnk the sarcastic comments could have been left a while and made him feel a bit more welcome but hey-hoe that's just my opinion.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

Yes you're good, you should have stuck in at school maybe have progressed to something better than selling laminate.

As for being a keyboard hard man , it wasn't me that started dishing out the insults .But as the o.p had just started using the forum I thnk the sarcastic comments could have been left a while and made him feel a bit more welcome but hey-hoe that's just my opinion.

Well my Dad could beat up your Dad!

Honda & VW

yawn...... Granted you may not have been the first to 'throw stones' but you were the first to get overly personal.

No cats stuck in trees tonight genius?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I was the first to directly write the insult, correct. Read your posts and you indirectly insulted each person that posted prior to you.

Neither of your posts were directed at anyone therefore would be read by everyone that had posted. 'Go to DW to get useful answers', 'keyboard warriors'. Etc Etc

Also your posts were unhelpful in advising the original poster with there problem.

I tried to offer advice then read your posts, which frustrates me hugely on forums. If I can't give decent advice or an open opinion, I don't bother posting. E.g I wouldn't have bothered posting what you did. So the needless post and open addressed insult showed me that you didn't really read replies thoroughly, nor have any knowledgeable input. In my mind, that reads numb nuts, I would have said it so I posted it.

Then you come back with 'fist magnet'. So you want to hit me. So you've escalated from unhelpful posts to threatening posts. Good show.

Keep your personal opinion to yourself and I would have done the same. Have a helpful point to make and I would have thought more of you and had a bit more respect to your post.

Back on topic.

More detail is needed of the problem. Going onto Detailing World when you aren't too clued up on paint maintenance and corrective techniques is a minefield and leave you asking more questions than when you started.

Look at this, one mention of Chuck Norris and the thread implodes...

Are YB and Kev married? Should we be calling the CS Police to deal with a domestic?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

I'm not bothered in the slightest at this argument or your spelling... I just found it funny that you said he should've stuck in better at school then misspelled 'you're' :eek:

I presume "stuck in" is Scottish for "concentrated"? Much like "where do you stay" rather than "where do you live"?

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
This makes me sad to be Scottish.

OT, since we have no pics, I'll offer up my opinion on what I've used. Farcela G3 scratch remover. Followed it up with AutoGlym SRP and it worked a treat on some larger scratches, but it's quite abrasive so you can end up making it worse if you're too heavy handed.