ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help?

renault clio
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me find my resistor pack on my Renault clio 04 plate, it's not in the usual place on the pictures that i'm looking at, and i have no idea how to find it to get it repaired. any help appreciated, thank you.

see the top left hand corner of this pic that's it
paintres.jpg

it looks like this when removed
20151120_142722.jpg

renault clio
thank you, thats the pictures ive been looking at but mines not there, it looks like this.
car.jpg
car1.jpg

renault clio
sorry ive tried but i have no idea how to i took them on my phone and thats how they have come up :/

From what i can tell it could be missing, is that just a hole there? or is that actually capped off.

follow the wires i have marked and they should lead you to the resistor.
car12.jpg

renault clio
Thank you thats what i thought, i will go and have a look now, its actually capped off theres no hole, i will go and follow the wire and see where it leads, thank you so much for your help.

renault clio
just followed them im hoping its somewhere under the other side but i cant get the other side off to have a look so thats a job for me tomorrow, but once again thank you for your help and i hope i get it sorted too its freezing with no heating lol