ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP

Changing my 172 in the up and coming weeks, what clour do u think 2 go 4 ,, got my eye on the redish 1 but not 100% yet ???

Changing your 172 for another 172? if so get red or blue, all the other ones appear to be black or silver, be different!

i have m8 get it bk may 17th tho,, and just thinking in the long run with mine being an import few dealers say the wont take import cars in p/x and just geting a raise a work so been up 2 c about its only going 2 be an extra £40 a month

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Leon Cupra R is pants! Drove one a couple of weeks ago, I loved it before I drove one then after.....well....my mind was changed!!

dont like the red, its kinda dull......dont suit it for some reason.

Ill stick by silver........

or gt yours redone in the cup race white! yay

320d M Sport

not silver!! it does look sweet but u go on autotrader and see how many Red Mk2s are for sale-not very many! Well glad i got a red one now.:D

I love my silver one and when I bought it I only just chose it over the red. I do like the red but happy with my choice, however, if I was to get another maybe ill pick the red, so it feels like a new car and is different.

Youve gotta go for Flame red, ive got it in that colour. Black and silver far too common and the blue doesnt stand out as much. RED RED RED!!!;)