ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELPPPPPPP PLZ

renault clio 172
Hi I am katy, i have a monaco blue 172 and since i bought it the airbag and service light is always on, any chance anyone can help me? there are two plugs under the seats a grey one and a black one, is there any chance someone can tell me which one is the airbag one so i can take it apart

Regards

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
There's been a spate of old men scouring this site to groom young men (a lad called Mace was subjected to a terrible ordeal). It's now policy for member's to not answer q's without photgraphic evidence that the OP is indeed a female.

Regards

Dan (aka Revels)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
wiggle the wires and connectorz a bit more - black one is airbag, grey one is to the seatbelt pretensioner.

oh and try the search function.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
undo the clips and give them a clean and put them back together. There are two clips under each seat. Alternatively, there is a guide in the guides section that shows you how to get rid of it permanently by putting resistors in the connections, however the airbags in your seat wont work if you crash.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its the wires under the passenger seat. Wiggle them and the light will go out.

If you want to solve it permanantly, remove the connectors and solder the wires together.