ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Here We Go....

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Hello all! Thought I would introduce myself, im Josh an 18yr old student from Gloucestershire. I passed my test last year and was given my dad's Mk 1 RT on the condition that I covered costs and looked after it, tbh its basicaly my car now lol. Anyway I havent done allot of 'moddification' work thus far mainly its maintenance to get it up to scratch because it had been sat on the drive for the best part of a year or so. The usualy problems, sunroof used to leak, rear lights leaked, fogs correded and dead, MOT, Service and a good clean and tidy on the inside.
Now ive started adding the usual rubbish that we all do with first cars, speakers, stereos and the like. But my main priority now is to nip out a few rust problems then move on to the rest.
Over time I am plannig on doing an engine swap because the car has done little miles for its age and im in love with it really, used to look at Clio's a few years back before driving and go 'meh' but what can I say they have grown on me :D

Well thats me done, hopefully will get some pictures for you all tomorrow and will see you all on the rest of the forums :)

Cheers

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Ta guys, will try with the pics tomorrow as I said but no promises been aweful weather here last couple of days, sleet, snow... also the cars in need of a wash :dapprove: but will see what I can do.

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Hopefully will get some pictures tonight guys, been a little busy as of late. Water pump is on its way out so had to get a new one and been doing other bits and peices to the car.

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Right then, finaly managed to get round to taking the pics, been busy sorting out bits of the car and sadly I cant drive her for a couple of days :( water pump is in bad shape and is leaking terribly so need to replace it this weekend after having problems with halfords losing my order:mad: anyway here goes...
dsc00941e.jpg

dsc00932n.jpg

dsc00954z.jpg

dsc00952y.jpg

dsc00928f.jpg

dsc00930as.jpg

Anyway thats my car :)

None :(
Ayee another local ;) I did the same in my first car with the speakers and boom box. You really do laff when looking back at old photo's etc.

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Yeah, well most of that stuff was given to me lol, the sub and amp was one that my brother gave me that he had led around after he sold his old car. Looking at it I wouldnt pay to have that in there but for free I cant complain :D

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
It is and isnt, got some rust patches and scracthes (people in car parks :mad:) on it sadly so gonna go and talk to my local body shop soon see how much to sort it out

dsc00945j.jpg

dsc00949tz.jpg

dsc00950d.jpg

Any ideas how much that might cost roughly? Also seeing as im asking questions does anyone know if the wheels off of this:
clioza.jpg

will fit my car?

Cheers all