ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

here's a strange one.....

ant

yep.
in a morning, if i have the aircon on, my car doesn't start. turn it off, starts fine.

anyone? :D

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Not happened 2 me yet, past couple of day's the CC has been on working overtime.. Funny smell tho.. hope I'm not being slowly gassed! lol

BMW Z4 3.0i
Nez said:
Not happened 2 me yet, past couple of day's the CC has been on working overtime.. Funny smell tho.. hope I'm not being slowly gassed! lol

The funny smell comes from moisture sat in the system. If the moisture is in there and you don't use the system for a while bacteria and stuff start to live in it, making the nasty smell. Run your aircon on max heat at full blast for 5 mins and it will cure the smell by killing the bacteria.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
GazCB said:
The funny smell comes from moisture sat in the system. If the moisture is in there and you don't use the system for a while bacteria and stuff start to live in it, making the nasty smell. Run your aircon on max heat at full blast for 5 mins and it will cure the smell by killing the bacteria.

LMFAO! Max heat in this weather...??

No really, I'll try that 2mrw. Thanks.