ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heres my work in progress

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
rednorange.jpg

clio_atmo_evo_rear.jpg

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
who really cares.

car looks ok. it doesnt look like a shed its a tidy job and the kiddy loves it.

atleast its not the same as all the other turini wearing wannabe's

Mk2 Golf GTI 16v
if you had done those mods to a 2.0l then no doubt you would get it worse.
By the looks of things all you have done to the car is own it.

It badly needs lowered if you ask me>>> but thats just my opinion. Fare enough its faster than mines but why compare someone ealses design when you have made no effort.

i assume that you've looked at my last posts? the clio is my mate's, i drive a saxo.

both have been modified, not just 'owned'. i feel that you should modify a car purely to improve on something. not just to change something to attempt to make it different for the sake of it - which i think is the only reason excusable for your choice of wheels, exhaust and lights.

each to their own, i never said anything bad about your car at the start - i kept it to myself but there was no need to criticise anything about mine.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
who really cares.

car looks ok. it doesnt look like a shed its a tidy job and the kiddy loves it.

atleast its not the same as all the other turini wearing wannabe's

i couldnt really give a toss, but no point in being nippy over whether its a v6 spoiler, when it aint ;)

for what its worth i think its personal preference modding, what one personal thinks is gold another will think is pisch, and so the usual love/ hate starts!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i know some people here have been negative etc about the car but to be honest R20 CWH was one of the once who said something decent instead of the usual comments bodykitted cars get, but still you tried to shoot him down in flames for pointing out to you that you dont have a clio V6 spoiler.

im not having a go at you, like R20 pointed out, i also go to falkirk cruise etc and would be more than happy to speak away to you and give you a hand with the car if needed, but on this place "differently" modded cars arn't really apreciated, mostly because the majority of them are done low budget and look pretty crap but it means the more decent looking ones like yours also get tared with the same brush. best bet is just ignore the people who dont have anything decent to say.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Rare colour for a campus, they stopped doing them in sports blue and red in 07.
Do you know the bolt spacing for the front shocks please??