ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hertfordshire/ London Pre Christmas meet - Ace Cafe December 15 Dec 2014

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Regional Pre Cristmas Meet and Drink.

Food is good, can't go wrong with the Cheese & Chilli chips! And there is plenty of parking normally although get there early if you want to get in the carpark as it does fill up by around 8ish, otherwise there is parking over the road!

Everything comes along from 2CV's to Renault Alpines and everything in between. Although I fully expect it to be cold and wet so the turn out from non CS Members maybe lacking it will be great to see as many of you along as possible.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Not long to go for this meet now, I've just SORN'ed the clio so will be along in either my Juke Nismo if I still have it or my stealth Nissan Pulsar lol's

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Hopefully there will be, I won't be along in the clio as its SORN but will be along in the Nissan Juke and pried like and probably forced to park outside in the street like a lepper ;)

Come on everyone, last Ace meet of the year!

PH2 172
Hopefully there will be, I won't be along in the clio as its SORN but will be along in the Nissan Juke and pried like and probably forced to park outside in the street like a lepper :wink:

Come on everyone, last Ace meet of the year!

Slap a Diamond badge on the grill,that should fool the car park marshall.!

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Well seeing as the Clio failed spectacularly on emissions today ill be down in the derv :)

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Emissions, limit was .2 was about 9.3 seems to be running rich as anything since replacing the injectors, may need to be mapped again