ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Herts Meet pics!

V6
dam i missed this havent been to herts meet for ages whens next one nice photos peeps ill try and make an apperance next time

S13
Cheers Mitch, I'll consider it but as I'm on a tight budget might just go for the springs on their own. 35/40mm drop should be ok on standard shocks shouldn't it?

Weeman sucks ****
Was good to meet you all but sorry for not sticking around, had a somewhere to be.

How f**king cold was it??

M140i/Orange 182
was very cold...chris you owe me a tea ;)lol

hopefully there will be another bigger and better meet soon! :D

S13
Tom you aint gunna make him buy you a tea at South Mimms are you? 1.8bloody5, round here we call that daylight robbery! Was nice to get a hot drink though, it was arctic out there!

Should have the car lowered and hopefully have my decat on by the next meet.. I've bought the springs (the apex ones), trying to sort a decat at the moment.

M140i/Orange 182
CHRIS172CUP said:
Pops and bangs;)

was that a clean cup i saw up rush green yesterday night mate? or was that my imagination? ;)

was intending on saying hi (as you where doing you tyres) but when i came out the kiosk you had gone! lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a good turn out. That exhaust on the black 172 requires someones attention pretty quick

Weeman sucks ****
Ted182 said:
was that a clean cup i saw up rush green yesterday night mate? or was that my imagination? ;)

was intending on saying hi (as you where doing you tyres) but when i came out the kiosk you had gone! lol

Sorry about that mate, had just got back from work and a shocker of a drive home. I'll be honest...was a bit moody lol. Will say hello next time dude.

Still as dirty as saturday, she'll get sponge action this weekend. My stone chips are getting dirty now!

M140i/Orange 182
CHRIS172CUP said:
Sorry about that mate, had just got back from work and a shocker of a drive home. I'll be honest...was a bit moody lol. Will say hello next time dude.

Still as dirty as saturday, she'll get sponge action this weekend. My stone chips are getting dirty now!

LOL that kool mate! you use a sponge to wash your car! :eek:

Weeman sucks ****
Better than using my arse.

Don't tell me, the 'detailing' brigade won't accept me if I use a sponge...oh well! lol.