ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

He's back - Ghostrider

Lets just hope when his luck runs out that he connects with some roadside furniture rather than the back end of some innocent bystanders car. It's only a matter of time before the emergency services will be picking his body parts off the road and surrounding countryside if he carries on like that.

Excuse my ignorance, just read all this thread.
What/Who is ghostrider lol. :eek:

Never heard of him/them before, but from what I can gather from the comments he's got quite a reputation?

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Excuse my ignorance, just read all this thread.
What/Who is ghostrider lol. :eek:

Never heard of him/them before, but from what I can gather from the comments he's got quite a reputation?

Ghostrider is the current bike rider called patrick from Sweden apparently this seams to be true.
Although there are loads of rumours stating that their has been many riders with the 1st now dead and the current one is called patrick.

If you havn't seen anything by them/him type Ghostrider-stockholm into YouTube (beware the Nicholas cage movie)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I heard the first one died also.I also watch the video's and cant believe what he does.But at the same time the guy is a prick,yes he has skill but my problem lies in the fact that some 18 year old kid on his Ninja is going to try to emulate that jerk's high speed antics and plow into some poor family in their car.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
and kids watching the likes of f1, touring cars and rallying arent going to watch that and drive like a prick?

and kids watching the likes of f1, touring cars and rallying arent going to watch that and drive like a prick?

Moto GP would probably have been a better example. Although motorsport in any form is slightly different to The Internet glorifying some pond life dick head with a fast motorbike and a death wish on himself and everyone else he shares the road with.

Anyway...personally I don't really care about all the ins & outs of who he his, how the SAS caught him, how many there have been, how many are still alive or how many are dead. He's not a Jedi. Anyone who uses a road like that needs to be killed before they kill someone else. Glorifying it, or condoning it in any way at all, makes that person an idiot.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Doing it once would of been enough if you ask me, unfortunately Darwin doesn't lie, the more times you do it the greater the chance of it ending messy.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

WTF are you on about,all those motorsports are governed and legal.

I dont suppose it stops anyone driving fast but when you see some prick doing 180mph on a busy motorway your just waiting for the crunch.

Hopefully his only victim is a wall.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
WTF are you on about,all those motorsports are governed and legal.

I dont suppose it stops anyone driving fast but when you see some prick doing 180mph on a busy motorway your just waiting for the crunch.

Hopefully his only victim is a wall.

lets ban films like bourne identity, ronin, james bond and misison impossible as they show "heroes" driving like c**ts on public roads.

people are more likely to copy those than some "randomer" on an internet movie

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
flol this place gets worse,...

If someone goes over to driving tales and says they did 80mph there the biggest c**t in the world.

ghostrider however is angelic because he misses families by inches on the highway.:S

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Emulating a fella nailing it on a public road is a fair bit easier than pretending you're in the Moto GP. It's all about the 'Wow' factor.