ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

He's back - Ghostrider

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Didnt the ghostrider plan on doing the M25 but the SAS stopped him just after getting to the uk?

Apparently the Swiss now know who he is and found all the bikes in his mansion's garage but there was not enough evidence to prove he was the actual rider.

Last thing i heard he moved to Australia.

where you get all that bulls**t from?

the authorities have always known who he is lol he turns up at organised events in his ghostrider leathers and on his busa.

In sweden you have to be caught in the act

FLOL @ the SAS catching him are you for real? yeah lets get our crack anti terrorist unit to catch a speeding biker i mean WTF seriously :dapprove:

M3, Cup racer'd 182
I'm going by what i was told/read years ago!!

Just coz he turns up at organised events doesn't mean that the authority's know who he is, I could turn up at a organised event in my leathers and helmet doesn't mean they know who i am.

I forgot the SAS only catches terrorist so all the other times their sat in there house's doing f**k all! Yeah whatever dude they work on what ever they get told be its catching terrorist/criminals and people that's wanted.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
FLOL get real mad max

WTF would the government sanction sas to catch a motorist

For a start hes commited NO offences in our country the authorities would have no juristiction to warrant arresting him and secondly how f**k would they catch him.

Also mansion? lol hes a normal swedish bloke he aint a millionnaire. Add patrick furstenhoff on facebook he aint some hi profile celebrity he lives in a normal house. You dont think the authorities know who he is?

Right so if the authorities dont know who he is then how did SAS catch him

FLOL @ sas

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
On the other hand...

mahdi_army_motorcycle_combat.jpg

Milltek'd clio 182
Another thing that make me think this is a copycat.
He never used a smoked bubble in any of his previous films iirc nor did the (front facing) camera was mounted on his chest/helmet, the camera was always mounted near the speedo/bubble.

It's not "driving skill" he's on a bike ffs so RIDING SKILL !!!

o im ever so sorry, my silly mistake. *slap on wrist*

M3, Cup racer'd 182
ROB

Told you i'm only passing on what i was told/read, google ghost rider capture and read you DICK!!!!.

People like you f**k me off hiding behind your computer thinking you know everything your a TROLL

Clio
Flol at the sas catching him, mate you honestly think there gonna get special forces involved to catch a speeding motorist, genius

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Not hard if i was from sweden to say "i'm the ghostrider" on Facebook and get everyone to spread the romours till its global.
This Patrick fella could be a fake or does he show pics of him by the said bikes/cars?

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Not hard if i was from sweden to say "i'm the ghostrider" on Facebook and get everyone to spread the romours till its global.
This Patrick fella could be a fake or does he show pics of him by the said bikes/cars?

lol he attends the world wheelie championships on his busa

ghost.jpg

that was at a motorbike show he raffled off his old busa. Some lucky b*****d now owns that bike

here he is on the busa at the 2011 world wheelie championships

311908_10150267805646472_661311471_8173018_6641607_n.jpg

Attachments

• 300598_272767366070989_100000131820601_1255837_5916007_n.jpg
    300598_272767366070989_100000131820601_1255837_5916007_n.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 44
  M3, Cup racer'd 182
I can't read the clipping from the paper (iPhone) will do when i get home.

If my story's not true about him being caught, have you ever thought that this Patrick dude could be a decoy to keep the police/SAS/Taliban lol from finding out the real identity?

Also another possible senario after my romour "that im the ghostrider" through facebook i could easilly build a bike excactly the same attend as ghostrider and wolla.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
He gets one chance. But his ability probably drags that chance out longer than most other people have.

Respect for what he can do - but I'm not really up for traffic blat at those sort of speeds. We've all had people pull out on us on the motorway and with four contact patches and usually not much closing speed, we can predict and react to it. Half that surface area, but easily double the closing speed and it really is simply a matter of time before granny-dearest in her Micra, decides she likes the look of that gap - which is where he's aimed his bike at.

I suspect this sort of thing goes on much, much more often than we realise. Since moving back to A-U-L - the long and wide open section of the M60 up to Oldham has become a screamer section for bikers - usually in the early hours. At that time they will have all three lanes pretty much to themselves, but god knows what speeds they are achieving. The same about the M66 too...

D.

Evo 5 RS
I still reckon the original died in 2008. Nobody ever confirmed the rumour to be otherwise. Not exactly that unbelievable is it, anyone who rides like that for the amount of time he had, is bound to come unstuck before now...the odds aren't very good

I didn't mean is he actually riding at a highspeed, I meant is he a fast rider, like round track? As far as I can see the guys just a bit of a prat.

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
I didn't mean is he actually riding at a highspeed, I meant is he a fast rider, like round track? As far as I can see the guys just a bit of a prat.

patrik used to ride in a race class, and sucked.

to max, patrik IS one of the ghostriders, and has the attitude to back it up. theres no denying he has massive testicals though.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Guy's a nutter! Who's seen the one where he chases an M3 Coupe around various roads? Or any of the various 100mph+ wheelies through traffic.. My cousin met him at the 'Ring one time and got a picture, he is meant to be very quick around that circuit, but again who's to say whether it's the same person in all of the videos..