ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey am New

F.R 172
Hey

Just thought i would say hi since i just signed up i currently have a 206 gti but is up for sale or trade in and looking to get a 172 hopefully in next few months so thought i would check out the site early and see if there any on here to take my fancy

Cheers

Jase :)

Honda Civic
Hi mate and welcome!

Sounds like you've got the same idea as me. I'm after a 172 early next year and decided to join the forum now to get a head start. I plan to use mine as a track car mainly, but it'll still be used on the road now and again, actually it'll probably be used on the road quite a lot to start with until I get it sorted for track use.

F.R 172
quick update

first off hope u all had a good x mas

managed to get my self a 172 in flame red few days back well happy with it been sorting a few bits out but looking into whats what to do first ill get some photo's up soon in the project topic and ill be signing up as a full member in next few days :)

p.s needs lowered though